Quantcast

[urgent]a question on create/drop jar.

Ray Zhang

Hi guys,

Here is a statement for create jar.

create jar ray."myjar"

library 'file:/F://tmp/myjar.jar'

options(0)

Is there any view or table in lucidDB to hold the mapping pairs([myjar]/[ file:/F://tmp/myjar.jar])?

In other words, if I know qualified-jar-name(myjar), how to  get the location or url of this jar file(file:/F://tmp/myjar.jar).

Many thanks,

ray

Re: [urgent]a question on create/drop jar.

We don't yet have a sys_root.dba_jars.

However, you can use the underlying raw catalog views:

select "name", "url" from sys_fem.sql2003."Jar";

To get the schema, you have to join; see an example such as
dba_stored_tables_internal1 in farrago/initsql/createMgmtViews.sql.

JVS

Ray Zhang wrote:

> Hi guys,
>

> Here is a statement for create jar.
>
> create jar ray."myjar"
>
> library 'file:/F://tmp/myjar.jar'
>
> options(0)
>

> Is there any view or table in lucidDB to hold the mapping
> pairs([myjar]/[ file:/F://tmp/myjar.jar])?
>
> In other words, if I know qualified-jar-name(myjar), how to  get the
> location or url of this jar file(file:/F://tmp/myjar.jar).
>

> Many thanks,
>
> ray

> Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

Re: [urgent]a question on create/drop jar.

Ray Zhang
Hi JVS,

Thanks a lot for create jar stuff.

I have another question.
Is there any doc or webpage , which introduces the detail of catalog
sys_fem?
I want to know the detail like below:
1. structure
2. overview for every view or table
I saw many similar cases were in createMgmtViews.sql = ).

Thanks,
ray

Ray Zhang wrote:

> Hi JVS,
>
> Thanks a lot for create jar stuff.
>
> I have another question.
> Is there any doc or webpage , which introduces the detail of catalog
> sys_fem?
> I want to know the detail like below:
> 1. structure
> 2. overview for every view or table
> I saw many similar cases were in createMgmtViews.sql = ).

Yes.  This topic is probably better for [hidden email].

The logical metamodel is described here:

http://pub.eigenbase.org/wiki/FEM

You can see the corresponding generated schema by looking at the
beginning of catalog/FarragoCatalog.script.