replies to this list

Just a note that per user requests I changed the setting for this
mailing list to always send replies to the entire list (regardless of
whether you hit reply or reply-all).

So before sending a snide comment in reply to a post, make sure you
overwrite the To field with your intended recipient, otherwise the whole
list will see it.  :)

Re: replies to this list

Tom Barber
Jvs is a right turnip.

On Tue 22/12/09 4:22 AM , "John V. Sichi" [hidden email] sent:
Just a note that per user requests I changed the setting for this
mailing list to always send replies to the entire list (regardless of
whether you hit reply or reply-all).

So before sending a snide comment in reply to a post, make sure you
overwrite the To field with your intended recipient, otherwise the whole
list will see it. :)

Re: replies to this list

Right, I should have appended "...unless your name is Tom Barber"  :)

JVS