Successes with LucidDB

Brandon Jackson
We are running LucidDB in a production environment and are very happy with it.
Like with any product, it takes a bit of time to get hold of the reins and use it effectively.
The speed increases we get and the relaxed feeling we have not being tied in to a reoccurring license fee is unmatched.
Also we have accurate answers and have not lost data.
Lucid's built in mechanisms for pulling data into itself and allowing joining on tables within itself that exist through connections to other databases is really cool.

For our setup, we use another great software called Pentaho Data Integration for most of our ETL that streams into Lucid.

Both companies are great to work with supportwise and so are the communities that follow them.  You'll be amazed at the concentration of smart people around these products.

Brandon