Sources for JDBC Driver

Eric von Czapiewski

Hi there!

I’m searching for the sources of the Lucid JDBC driver (LucidDbClient.jar). Could please anyone tell me where to get this?

Thanks & Regards,

Eric.

Re: Sources for JDBC Driver

ngoodman
On Apr 26, 2011, at 1:37 AM, Eric von Czapiewski wrote:

I’m searching for the sources of the Lucid JDBC driver (LucidDbClient.jar). Could please anyone tell me where to get this?

LucidDB is a "Farrago" vJDBC driver.  It's implementation sits in a few spots.

In Eigenbase perforce (http://p4webhost.eigenbase.org:8080/ web viewer)
//open/dev/farrago/src/org/luciddb/jdbc/
//open/dev/farrago/src/net/sf/farrago/jdbc/client/

vJDBC is an open source project here:

Although we keep a patched version of our own here since vJDBC isn't very active these days:
//open/dev/thirdparty/vjdbc_1_6_5-jvs.zip