Quantcast

SYS_ROOT.EXPORT_QUERY_TO_FILE

Brazendale, Jim - Ealing

How can we give permission for a non SA user to execute SYS_ROOT.EXPORT_QUERY_TO_FILE?

many thanks, Jim

FW: SYS_ROOT.EXPORT_QUERY_TO_FILE

Brazendale, Jim - Ealing

Hi,

  How can we give permission for a non SA user to execute SYS_ROOT.EXPORT_QUERY_TO_FILE?

many thanks, Jim

Re: SYS_ROOT.EXPORT_QUERY_TO_FILE

Brazendale, Jim - Ealing wrote:
> How can we give permission for a non SA user to execute SYS_ROOT.EXPORT_QUERY_TO_FILE?

Follow the example here:

http://pub.eigenbase.org/wiki/LucidDbOlap

As part of finishing up security, we should probably create an
applib_access role (or something finer-grained) out of the box so that
you can just grant it to a user.