SQL implementations comparisson page and Lucid advocacy

SQL implementations comparisson page and Lucid advocacy

Francisco Reyes-3
Found this page that may be of interest as people ask/request features.

http://www.troels.arvin.dk/db/rdbms
It shows how different databases implement different features. It also
covers what SQL features each DB and also makes note of entension. All in
all a pretty good reference.

I am also thinking we should submit Lucid compatibility info to the page
maintainer; it will give Lucid more visibility.

Already sending the author of the page an email asking him if we could
submit Lucid info to him.

Re: SQL implementations comparisson page and Lucid advocacy

Francisco Reyes-3
Francisco Reyes writes:

> Already sending the author of the page an email asking him if we could
> submit Lucid info to him.

Got a response. He only includes DBs he currently works with or has worked
with.

Re: SQL implementations comparisson page and Lucid advocacy

Tom Barber
Quite simple, Tell him to work with it then.

[hidden email] writes:

> Quite simple, Tell him to work with it then.

He said he doesn't think he will be using it.

Anyone that doesn't do BI/analytics.. probably will not be interested on
Lucid.