Re: 0.9.1 to 0.9.2 remote connections

Tom Barber
Ah you have to select one or the other, fair enough, swapped back to rmi for now, 'it just works'

Tom

On Thu 5/11/09 4:07 PM , [hidden email] sent:
What changed?

Did an upgrade today from 0.9.1 to 0.9.2 and now rmi doesn't connect(connection refused), I know john mentioned http connections and sqllineclient now seems to connect over http but squirrel tells me to check my url with a http connection. The only thing on the box that changed was the new lucid install so its not the hosts file or something like that.

Cheers

Tom

Re: 0.9.1 to 0.9.2 remote connections

Yeah, it would be possible to enable both listeners, but since
eventually we probably want to shut off RMI altogether, it seemed
simpler to support only one at a time.

JVS