Pentaho + LucidDB/DynamoDB

ngoodman
For anyone interested, I'll be giving a presentation tomorrow 20-Jan-2010 (in conjunction with Pentaho) on how LucidDB and Pentaho fit together very very well.

http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/COM/Community+Technical+WebEx

Information is on the page above and they'll post the WebEx information about 30 minutes prior to starting the WebEx.  It's at 0700 US Pacific / 1500 GMT

Re: [luciddb-users] Pentaho + LucidDB/DynamoDB

Nicholas Goodman wrote:
> For anyone interested, I'll be giving a presentation tomorrow
> 20-Jan-2010 (in conjunction with Pentaho) on how LucidDB and Pentaho
> fit together very very well.
>
> http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/COM/Community+Technical+WebEx
>
> Information is on the page above and they'll post the WebEx
> information about 30 minutes prior to starting the WebEx.  It's at
> 0700 US Pacific / 1500 GMT

Go get 'em, Nick!

Re: [luciddb-users] Pentaho + LucidDB/DynamoDB

Guillaume Theoret
I'll be watching =)