Quantcast

LucidDb 0.9.2 Windows start problem

Alex-43

Hi,

First of all my system infos:

OS: Windows Server 2003 (VM)

java version "1.6.0_18"

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 16.0-b13, mixed mode, sharing)

Used the following steps to install and run Luciddb and got the following errors:

1.) Unziped LucidDb on D:\

2.) on DOS:

D:\luciddb-0.9.2\install>install

Installation successful

3.) on DOS:

D:\luciddb-0.9.2\bin>lucidDbServer

Server personality:  LucidDB

Exception in thread "main" org.eigenbase.util.EigenbaseException: Failed to load

 database

        at net.sf.farrago.resource.FarragoResource$_Def1.ex(FarragoResource.java:1976)

        at net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.<init>(FarragoDatabase.java:291)

        at net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDbSingleton.pinReference(FarragoDbSingleton.java:100)

        at net.sf.farrago.server.FarragoAbstractServer.start(FarragoAbstractServer.java:232)

        at com.lucidera.farrago.LucidDbServer.main(LucidDbServer.java:61)

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: D:\luciddb-0.9.2\lib\fennel\farrago.dll:

Diese Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden, da die Side-by-Side-Konfigura

tion ung³ltig ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie im Anwendungsereignisprotokoll

        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1803)

        at org.eigenbase.util.Util.loadLibrary(Util.java:1099)

        at net.sf.farrago.fennel.FennelStorage.<clinit>(FennelStorage.java:47)

        at net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.assertNoFennelHandles(FarragoDatabase.java:501)

        at net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.loadFennel(FarragoDatabase.java:512)

        at net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.<init>(FarragoDatabase.java:204)

        ... 3 more

D:\luciddb-0.9.2\bin>

Info:

Bald text above is in German and means “Could not start application because the Side-by-Side-Configuration is not valid

I would really appreciate any help

Thanks in advance

Re: LucidDb 0.9.2 Windows start problem

Are you running 64-bit Windows?  We only have a 32-bit build of LucidDB,
not a 64-bit one.

JVS

Alex wrote:

> Hi,
>

> First of all my system infos:
>

> OS: Windows Server 2003 (VM)
>

> java version "1.6.0_18"

> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 16.0-b13, mixed mode, sharing)
>

> Used the following steps to install and run Luciddb and got the
> following errors:
>

> *1.)* Unziped LucidDb on D:\
>

> *2.)* on DOS:
>
> D:\luciddb-0.9.2\install>install
>
> Installation successful
>

> *3.)* on DOS:
>
> D:\luciddb-0.9.2\bin>lucidDbServer
>
> Server personality:  LucidDB

> Exception in thread "main" org.eigenbase.util.EigenbaseException: Failed
> to load
>
>  database
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.resource.FarragoResource$_Def1.ex(FarragoResource.java:1976)
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.<init>(FarragoDatabase.java:291)
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDbSingleton.pinReference(FarragoDbSingleton.java:100)
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.server.FarragoAbstractServer.start(FarragoAbstractServer.java:232)
>
>         at com.lucidera.farrago.LucidDbServer.main(LucidDbServer.java:61)
>
> Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
> D:\luciddb-0.9.2\lib\fennel\farrago.dll:
>
> *Diese Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden, da die
> Side-by-Side-Konfigura*
>
> *tion ung³ltig ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie im
> Anwendungsereignisprotokoll*
>
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
>
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1803)
>
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1728)
>
>         at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
>
>         at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1028)
>
>         at org.eigenbase.util.Util.loadLibrary(Util.java:1099)
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.fennel.FennelStorage.<clinit>(FennelStorage.java:47)
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.assertNoFennelHandles(FarragoDatabase.java:501)
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.loadFennel(FarragoDatabase.java:512)
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.<init>(FarragoDatabase.java:204)
>
>         ... 3 more
>
> D:\luciddb-0.9.2\bin>
>

> *Info:*
>
> Bald text above is in German and means “Could not start application
> because the Side-by-Side-Configuration is not valid
>

> I would really appreciate any help
>
> Thanks in advance

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

Re: [english 81%] [english 97%] Re: LucidDb 0.9.2 Windows start problem

Alex-43
Sorry forgot to provide that information. I´m running Windows Server 2003 32
Bit.

Alex wrote:

> Hi,
>

> First of all my system infos:
>

> OS: Windows Server 2003 (VM)
>

> java version "1.6.0_18"

> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 16.0-b13, mixed mode, sharing)
>

> Used the following steps to install and run Luciddb and got the
> following errors:
>

> *1.)* Unziped LucidDb on D:\
>

> *2.)* on DOS:
>
> D:\luciddb-0.9.2\install>install
>
> Installation successful
>

> *3.)* on DOS:
>
> D:\luciddb-0.9.2\bin>lucidDbServer
>
> Server personality:  LucidDB

> Exception in thread "main" org.eigenbase.util.EigenbaseException: Failed
> to load
>
>  database
>
>         at

net.sf.farrago.resource.FarragoResource$_Def1.ex(FarragoResource.java:1976)

>         at
> net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.<init>(FarragoDatabase.java:291)
>
>         at

net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDbSingleton.pinReference(FarragoDbSingleton.java:10
0)

>         at

net.sf.farrago.server.FarragoAbstractServer.start(FarragoAbstractServer.java
:232)

>         at com.lucidera.farrago.LucidDbServer.main(LucidDbServer.java:61)
>
> Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
> D:\luciddb-0.9.2\lib\fennel\farrago.dll:
>
> *Diese Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden, da die
> Side-by-Side-Konfigura*
>
> *tion ung³ltig ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie im
> Anwendungsereignisprotokoll*
>
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
>
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1803)
>
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1728)
>
>         at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
>
>         at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1028)
>
>         at org.eigenbase.util.Util.loadLibrary(Util.java:1099)
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.fennel.FennelStorage.<clinit>(FennelStorage.java:47)
>
>         at

net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.assertNoFennelHandles(FarragoDatabase.java
:501)

>         at
> net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.loadFennel(FarragoDatabase.java:512)
>
>         at
> net.sf.farrago.db.FarragoDatabase.<init>(FarragoDatabase.java:204)
>
>         ... 3 more
>
> D:\luciddb-0.9.2\bin>
>

> *Info:*
>
> Bald text above is in German and means “Could not start application
> because the Side-by-Side-Configuration is not valid
>

> I would really appreciate any help
>
> Thanks in advance

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

Re: [english 81%] [english 97%] Re: LucidDb 0.9.2 Windows start problem

It looks like you may need this:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

Could you give that a try?

JVS

Alex wrote:

> Sorry forgot to provide that information. I´m running Windows Server 2003 32
> Bit.

Re: [english 82%] [english 97%] Re: [english 81%] [english 97%] Re: LucidDb 0.9.2Windows start problem

Alex-43
Now it works thanks a lot!