LucidDB mascot

ngoodman
Every open source database needs a mascot; LucidDB is no different.  MySQL has a dolphin, Postgres an elephant.

What animal should represent LucidDB then?  After enough kicking around ideas here and there, we've arrived at a Black Bear.
http://www.google.com/images?q=black+bear+illustration

DynamoBI is sponsoring a design contest at 99 Designs for a new LucidDB logo and mascot.  There's a $300 prize associated with the winning illustration/logo so for those that are artistically inclined you're welcome to join in the contest!
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/luciddb-mascot-logo-51345

We look forward to unveiling a new logo and mascot at the September 1 meetup in San Francisco (we'll also post to the list as well).