LucidDB logo voting

ngoodman
DynamoBI has just wrapped up our logo design contest; we have 8 final designs that we'll widdle down to ONE at next weeks Eigenbase developer meetup in San Francisco.

For those that can't make it to the meetup, where the final vetting will occur, you are more than welcome to comment and give feedback on the logos here:
http://99designs.com/logo-design/vote-1x7rha

I will bring all comments/feedback to the meeting.

Nick
PS - For those that haven't yet, please RSVP for the meetup if you plan on attending.
http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Eigenbase-Developers/calendar/14311008/