Kettle Streaming Loader

mattcasters
Dear LucidDB users,

I just wanted to let you all know that Nick and myself have been improving LucidDB integration with Kettle (Pentaho Data Integration).
Nick did most of the hard work but recently I've stepped in to accommodate a proof of concept on LucidDB.

So far I've been testing (and tweaking) the streaming bulk loader for INSERT and UPDATE loads and I've tweaked the data types a bit to make sure the translation from Kettle data types to LucidDB data types goes well.

In any case, feel free to give feedback or ask questions regarding your PDI/LucidDB combinations.  You can do that on this mailing list or on the Kettle forum.

Regards,
Matt
--
Matt Casters <[hidden email]>
Chief Data Integration, Kettle founder, Author of Pentaho Kettle Solutions (Wiley)