[Fwd: bcp files]

Susan, the [hidden email] alias goes to me only; send to
[hidden email] instead for wider distribution.

You can subscribe to this mailing list here (otherwise your posts will
require moderator approval):

http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=157599

Sunny, could you migrate the file wrapper docs to eigenpedia?

JVS

Re: [Fwd: bcp files]

Nicholas Goodman
That'd be great!  I fumbled through that a while ago.  I have a few examples so when it's over on eigenpedia I'd be happy to add some additional examples / snippets.

Nick

On Sep 12, 2007, at 9:38 AM, John V. Sichi wrote:

Sunny, could you migrate the file wrapper docs to eigenpedia?

Re: [Fwd: bcp files]

Sunny Choi
File wrapper docs are now here:
http://www.eigenbase.org/wiki/index.php/LucidDbFlatFileWrapper