Error on select count

Juan Pablo Baudoin
I'm importing record from text files. To do that I used
LucidDbFlatFileWrapper, created a server and imported the schema to a
local schema.
I change to that schema, and issue a count on a table and I get an error:

0: jdbc:luciddb:http://localhost> select COUNT(*) from
"kk-mail_log_bounced";
Error: Row text was too large (state=,code=0)

How can I correct this?

Below are the Commands I used
CREATE SERVER file_dump_maillogs
FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER SYS_FILE_WRAPPER
OPTIONS (
DIRECTORY '/home/jp/maillogs_may/salida',
FILE_EXTENSION 'txt',
CONTROL_FILE_EXTENSION 'bcp',
FIELD_DELIMITER '|',
LINE_DELIMITER '\n',
QUOTE_CHAR '"',
WITH_HEADER 'NO');

create schema MAIL_LOGS_TXT;

import foreign schema BCP
from server file_dump_maillogs
into MAIL_LOGS_TXT;

set schema 'MAIL_LOGS_TXT';

select count(*) from "kk-mail_log_bounced";

Thanks
Juan Pablo