Eigenbase Meetup May 25 @ SQLstream

ngoodman
Our next meetup will be May 25 at SQLstreams offices near Civic Center in SFO, 5-7pm.

It's an informal gathering of Eigenbase/LucidDB developers and users.  Drop by for a beer, hear some nerdy happenings about the foundation/projects.

Here's the topics we're bringing in from SFO's northern, much cloudier neighbor:

  • GitHub migration plans/discussion
  • Scriptable SQL/MED datasources update (and UDPs)
  • 0.9.4 Release Planning
  • CouchDB SQL/MED adapter
  • LucidDB User Forums LAUNCH! (Eigenbase dev forums?)
SQLstream will likely have some additional topics as well; more the merrier!  Look forward to seeing bay area folks there!

Nick
PS - I'm starting to get recognized on the Wednesday Alaska Airlines SEA-SFO flights for these meetups.  :)