Eigenbase/LucidDB meetup on 2/16 6:00pm in SFO

Eigenbase/LucidDB meetup on 2/16 6:00pm in SFO

ngoodman
Splunk has generously offered to host our next San Francisco meetup:
250 Brannan
San Francisco, CA 94107

Informal, mainly social oriented networking and chit chat around our favorite "data management framework" and column store database.

In addition to simply getting caught up we'll do our consistent "unconference" style presentations. 10-15 minute presentations, voted for at the start of the meeting. Potential topics listed below, however bring your own topics and all is fair game for discussion.

a) Proposed Eigenbase migration from P4 to some set of GIT/SVN/...
b) DynamoNETWORK update (and *maybe* a demo)
c) Firewater update (nick + jvs)
d) Pentaho plugins (overview of integrations with Open Source BI tools)

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Nick
PS - They're starting to get to know me by first name on these Wednesday Seattle-SFO flights.  :)