EXPORT_SCHEMA_TO_FILE doesn't work

Luiz Felipe
Hi
somebody please riddle me this:
the LucidDB's documentation here is right? http://www.luciddb.org/wiki/LucidDbSysRoot_EXPORT_SCHEMA_TO_FILE  I'm trying to run this command for hours, and no success.

Take a look at my current database schema: http://pastebin.com/DE1b1syQ

But when I try to get the schema database, I always get:

0: jdbc:luciddb:http://localhost> CALL SYS_ROOT.EXPORT_SCHEMA_TO_FILE('LOCALDB',
 'MYANALYTICS', false, null, '%', 'J:\program\luciddb-0.9.4', true, true, ','
, '.csv');
Error: No tables to export for catalog=LOCALDB schema=MYANALYTICS exclude=fal
se table_list=null table_pattern=% (state=,code=0)

0: jdbc:luciddb:http://localhost> CALL SYS_ROOT.EXPORT_SCHEMA_TO_FILE( 'LOCALDB'
, 'MYANALYTICS', false, 'DIM_WEBSTORE',null, 'j:/program/backupLucid', true,
true, '\t', '.txt');
Error: One or more tables in table_list not found: [DIM_WEBSTORE] (state=,code=0
)

Any suggestions?

My box is a Windows 7 64bits (BTW: I'm trying to export it to a Linux 64bits box)

Regards,
Luiz Felipe.