Best way to see what luciddb server is doing?

Best way to see what luciddb server is doing?

briantd
Is there a command similar to mysql's "show full processlist" that can help me see what the server is up to?  I just recently restarted it, and used bin/sqllineClient to connect.

Upon entering "!tables", it hung over a minute, but is responsive now.  daemon.log didn't say anything on the matter.  So I was wondering if there's something else I could have done to see what was going on.

Thanks,
-Brian

Re: Best way to see what luciddb server is doing?

Dan Kinsley
Brian,
I think "SELECT * FROM SYS_ROOT.DBA_SQL_STATEMENTS" will achieve what you are after.
http://pub.eigenbase.org/wiki/LucidDbSystemViews#DBA_SQL_STATEMENTS

Also you can see what is going on in luciddb/trace/Trace.log

Pretty sure the DynamoBI admin console has some cool functionality for monitoring performance metrics and the like, however I am not too familiar with it myself.

- Dan

Re: Best way to see what luciddb server is doing?

Well, you'll need a connection to be able to run this, but these two views are very similar:

http://pub.eigenbase.org/wiki/LucidDbSystemViews#DBA_SESSIONS
http://pub.eigenbase.org/wiki/LucidDbSystemViews#DBA_SQL_STATEMENTS

Hope this helps!