2010 Offer to LucidDB Users

ngoodman
2010 is going to be a fantastic year for us at DynamoBI; we look
forward to continuing our development work on LucidDB, finishing our
work on our Administration UI, and taking our great little column
store to people that would never be able to find this list!

You'll find DynamoBI will be selling DynamoDB (LucidDB packaged up,
ready to go) to new crowds.  We won't, as a rule, be trying to
"convert" people on this list to DynamoDB.  However, in appreciation
for all the hard work, testing, feedback, and development that members
on this list have put in on LucidDB we can't help ourselves in
offering up what we think is a very generous package.  NOTE: To ensure
we're getting people who've already put in a lot of work on LucidDB,
this offer is only available to people who were subscribed to the
list, prior to today.  Offer is good until Jan 31 2010.

$20.10 covers you for 2010.

You'll get:
- 2010 Support for a single server.  LucidDB or DynamoDB (our QA'ed,
prepackaged w/ Admin UI build), your choice.  Details to follow on
support packages, etc.
- 2 hours of consultative, remote consulting (How do we build this
star?  Load data from MySQL?  What should my memory settings be?)

You'll be expected to:
- Help us work out any remaining kinks with our DynamoDB builds, Admin
UI by reporting bugs, etc.

If you're interested, please email me at [hidden email]

Happy 2010 LucidDB'ers!

Nicholas Goodman
CEO, Dynamo BI Corporation
PS - Stay tuned for another fun community endeavor: a bounty on
designing LucidDB a new logo/mascot!  :)

Re: 2010 Offer to LucidDB Users

Nicholas Goodman wrote:
> PS - Stay tuned for another fun community endeavor: a bounty on
> designing LucidDB a new logo/mascot!  :)

It's about time!