Quantcast

0.9.1 to 0.9.2 remote connections

Tom Barber
What changed?

Did an upgrade today from 0.9.1 to 0.9.2 and now rmi doesn't connect(connection refused), I know john mentioned http connections and sqllineclient now seems to connect over http but squirrel tells me to check my url with a http connection. The only thing on the box that changed was the new lucid install so its not the hosts file or something like that.

Cheers

Tom